Las Palmas arrives chaining a run of 6 consecutive games without losing in the SmartBank League (4 wins and 2 draws), a dynamic in which he first recorded 4 straight wins (2-3 vs Elche / 3-1 vs Numancia / 0-1 vs Extremadura / 3-1 vs Real Oviedo) and then a draw away (0-0 vs Fuenlabrada) and one at home (1-1 vs. Rayo Vallecano) in the last two days.
As a local Las Palmas adds 4 straight games without losing (2 vitories and 2 draws), good results that are allowing it to remain in promotion playoff positions (6th), although with a scarce advantage of a single point over Elche (7th) , the Numancia (8th) and the Mirandés (9th), so any of these teams could take your place if you don’t win.
Las Palmas presents these numbers in SmartBank League:
– Ranked in 6th position with 33 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses with 18 goals in favor and 15 against.
– As a visitor presents 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses with 10 goals in favor and 11 against.
As for the alignment, Las Palmas will have the casualties of Jean-Armel Drolé , Juanjo Narváez [nose fracture], Cristian Cedrés and Eric Curbelo .
Zaragoza comes from registering 3 victories in its last 4 SmartBank League matches (1 defeat), a dynamic that highlights its defeat against Huesca (2-1), but also its victories against other rivals has faced (2-0 vs Sporting Gijón / 2-0 vs Racing Santander / 1-3 vs Deportivo La Coruña).
As a visitor Zaragoza comes to end 3 straight games without losing (2 wins and 1 draw), a defeat that leaves him in promotion playoff positions (3rd) but with only 3 points ahead of Las Palmas (6th), his rival this weekend, so he arrives with some pressure by needing at least not to lose so as not to jeopardize his position, since on the other hand he only takes 4 points ahead of Elche (7th), Numancia ( 8th) and Mirandés (9th).
Zaragoza presents these numbers in Liga SmartBank:
– Ranked in 3rd position with 36 points after 22 contested days.
– As home he has 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses with 19 goals in favor and 11 against.
– As a visitor presents 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses with 14 goals in favor and 13 against.
As for the alignment, Zaragoza will have the loss of Alberto Zapater ; as well as the doubt of Daniel Lasure .
PREDICTION: Both teams to score / YES @ 1,68