Girona comes to end a run of 3 consecutive games without winning in Liga SmartBank (1 draw and 2 losses), a victory away from home against Extremadura (1-3) that breaks the bad inertia that had accumulated after drawing in home against Alcorcón (0-0) and lose against Real Oviedo (4-2) and Elche (0-2).
Except for the recent defeat against Elche, at home Girona remains unbeaten (4 wins and 2 draws), since at home it is where he is achieving his best numbers, although the last setbacks have made him stay out of the playoff positions, Although he has options to get into them if he manages to win and the results of teams such as Albacete, Ponferradina, Numancia and Alcorcón accompany him.
Girona presents these numbers :
– Ranked in 10th position with 20 points after 14 games played.
– As home he has 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss with 9 goals in favor and 5 against.
– As a visitor he has 2 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses with 9 goals in favor and 12 against.
As for the lineup, Girona will have the casualties of Christian Stuani , Aday Benítez , Valery Fernández and Sebastián Coris .
Tenerife comes chaining a run of 6 consecutive games without winning in the SmartBank League (3 draws and 3 losses), a dynamic that is divided into two clearly differentiated parts, since first we have 3 defeats in a row (2-1 vs. Rayo Vallecano / 1 -2 vs Extremadura / 0-1 vs Real Oviedo) and then 3 consecutive draws (0-0 vs Huesca / 0-0 vs Mirandés / 3-3 vs Racing Santander).
As a visitor, Tenerife has 2 consecutive games without winning (1 draw and 1 defeat), some logical results within this dynamic that has not allowed it to win since last September and, right now, keep it on the edge of the posts of descent with many options to enter these positions if you fail to score at least this weekend.
Tenerife presents these numbers :
– Ranked in 17th position with 14 points after 14 contested days.
– As home he has 1 victory, 3 draws and 3 losses with 7 goals in favor and 9 against.
– As a visitor he has 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses with 10 goals in favor and 10 against.
PREDICTION: Girona to win @ 1,75